Monday, February 22, 2010

Things I really had to think about. ME

I read a blog with my daughter Abby today that had over fifty things about it's owner.  Abby thinks we should try this.  OK for anyone who knows me, you would know that I don't sit still long enough to do this.  This is a real challenge.  Plus, I am not sure I know fifty things about me.  So here goes.  OH, Abby is going to do it too, so hang on to your seats. 
1.  I was born in Marquette Michigan
2.  Both of my parents were Canadians
3.  My mom told me they were on a picnic in Michigan when I came out for lunch.
4.  It was January
5.  I am a Military Brat
6.  I love to move every four years.
7.  I have three sisters and 2 brothers
8.  I love the out doors
9.  I love to play sports
10.  But I don't like watching them too much.
11. I became a Christian when I was 18
12.  I had just become a parent.
13.  My husband and I hung out at some of the same places, probibly even met each other when we were young
14.  I have been a parent for 31 years
15.  My youngest child is now 10
16.  I would have more if I could
17.  I am now the grandmother to 4 beautiful boys
18.  I love my husband.  Good thing too.  We have quite a few years left on us.
19.  I want to bungie jump
20.  I want to sky dive too
21.  I am accident prone. Not a good thing.
22.  I love a good book
23.  Last one I finished was Crazy Love.
24.  Crazy Love was the first name for my Cake business.
25.  I have a cake business
27.  I decided to name it PS I Love You Cakes
28.  It's Because I ask too many people what they think I should do.
29.  My husband is a Christian Cowboy
30.  I am always on a diet
31.  I have tried all of them I think
32.  I am a size twelve now
33.  I love family dinners
34.  If I could disconnect my TV.  I would
35.  There are some shows I would miss
36.  I am learning to blog, and read others blogs
37.  I have a natural afro.  OK my hair is very curly
38.  I have gotten along with children better than grown people
39.  I am doing my first womans bible study. 
40.  Not including BSF
41.  My best friend lives in Texas
42.  I would love to be her neighbor
43.  I love to bicycle ride (fast) and slow
44.  I enjoy hiking.
45.  I use I too much
46.  Creamed spinich is yummy
47.  I am a bit obsessive about some things
48.  I like Christian Rap
49.  OK I like all music except screamo
50.  I did it, I sat long enough to do this.

OK It is Abby's turn
1. I like mustard
2. I play the piano
3.  I want to play tennis
4.  I have been in dance for 5 years
5.  I like to design things
6.  I want to be a DR.
7.  My favorite color is turquoise
8.  I like creamed spinich
9.  I am 10 years old
10.  I have brown hair with blond highlights
11.  I don't have a lot of jewelry
12.  I have three brothers and two sisters
13.  I am an auntie
14.  To an older nephew, and 3 younger
15.  I like hiking and biking
16.  I like to earn money
17.  I like it when I get to help mom make cakes
18.  I can make fondant figurines
19.  manicures, and pedicures are fun
20.  My sister is getting married next week and I am a brides maid
21.  I have lost 6 teeth
22.  I like to garden with my mom
23.  I have brown eyes and freckles
24.  I love to play American Girls
25.  I have read all the AG books.
26.  I love to read
27.  I sometimes fight with my brothers
28.  I can cook
29.  I need to learn to read music better
30.  I play by ear, and can create songs
31.  I am in the forth grade
32.  I am homeschooled
33.  My best friend is my cousin
34.  OK that doesn't count she is my cousin.  My best friend is Michaela
35.  I like to rock climb
36.  My dog is a schnouser
37.  His name is D.O.G.
38.  My ears are pierced
39.  I want 10 kids
40.  I like being in a big family
41.  We adopted the elderly couple across the street
42  OOps this is number one.   I LOVE JESUS
43.  I want to be baptized so bad
44.  I love to swim in the lake
45.  my favorite movie is Princess Diaries
46.  My favorite book is Amelia Earhart
47.  My favorite music is Classical
48.  I like Elise by Beethoven
49.  My favorite group is Barlow girl
50.  I love my daddy
We did it.  I just trashed my computer so my sweet husband had to go through and clean it up for me.  So I have no pictures to share.  I will post some later When we are all fixed.

3 comments:

Martha said...

Kim,
#3. The picnic story has always made me curious...
#'s 19-20 do not go together well. Maybe you better stick to bronco busting.
I think I have always been a size 12. Okay, so maybe I used to be a 10.

(Gotta take the girls to school. Will come back later to comment on Abby's.)

Martha said...

Abby, I really like your list. Living so far away from my nieces and nephews can make it hard to get to know them and your list helps just a little bit. Okay, maybe a lot.

You have a nephew who is a little older than you (Eion) and an aunt who is a little younger than you (Imani). That is really very interesting. I would like to see you fondant figurines and one day, I would like to go back to New Mexico and help your mom make a cake too.

Martha said...

Bravo! Bravo! (Now where's the next post?)

"crilick"- like my paints!