

Today, my little boy turned 15. I really can't believe how fast it goes by. He is becoming a wonderful young man, Kind, talented. and most of all He loves the Lord, and seeks to please Him. I am so proud of him. HOWEVER. He wants to drive. No way It can't be time to drive. I think I need to turn back the hands of time. I am not ready for my boy to take to the streets of Albuquerque. He will be a good driver. He is conceincious, and careful. Might I just add that he is a great back seat driver. So it is that time continues to go by. My children keep ageing. And I don't. Life is good.



It was also Broom Ball night with the youth group at church. You have to dress up. Tonight the theme was kids movies. Austine gave his best rendition of Woody, From Toy Story. The match is a dowel, with fondant on the end. Shane. is Russell. When the movie came out. I got calls from all my friends, and family saying The little boy on UP looked just like Shane. So We made him a costume. out of odds and ends. and I think they are right. Shand is Russell. He sounds like him, He looks like him, and he whines like him. I especially love his heart, and his smile.
1 comment:
Very cute. Hannah recognized Shane as "the kid from "UP" right away. That is just too funny. Austin has grown up so much in the past three years. Don'tcha just hate being so far apart?
Got any leftover cake? I've got a sweet tooth bothering me.
Post a Comment