
Mandy is getting married. I can hardly believe how much time has flown. It seems like just yesterday I brought her home from the hospital. Patched her knees, Had the body cast removed, and watched her dance down the hallway in her tootoo, cowboy boots and nothing else. I have been praying for Eric since Mandy was born. He doesn't know that, but I have. I prayed God would protect him, and that he would Grow to know our Lord. He would have to be special, because Mandy is special. Now he is here. I wasn't sure, But God was. In His timing. They will be good for each other. They will continue to be on Mission together. Growing and sharing. In hard times, and in good times. During sickness, and babies. How exciting. But I still can't believe how the time has flown. We had her shower a couple weeks ago. It is sometimes hard for me to not be in charge. But I set back and let go. It was nice. We made dressed out of toilet paper. I was impressed at the creativity. There was lots of food. and friends. Mandy got some real nice things.



And guess who made the cakes.. Usually One would have a cake for a shower. But when your mom is a cake decorator. Why not have five. Carrot cake, Dreamsickle, Chocolate Kaluah chip, White raspberry and Apple spice cake. All decorated differently, and tied together

with Almond lace cookies, with indearing comments. I think it went well. I am happy for Mandy. But let me say it one more time. I can't believe my baby is all grown up and getting married. Thank you God for answered prayers. Eric is just what I prayed he would be.
1 comment:
I wish I could say I had always prayed for my sons and daughters in law. I found it hard to imagine them though I did try and sometimes prayed for them.
We had so wished to make it to this wedding, but had to take another unexpected trip instead. I'm sure the bride and groom will understand. And, I'm sure the mother of the bride will post pictures.
Post a Comment