
We were talking about the flowers she was going to toss. and while strolling through Hobby Lobby, filling our basket with lots of unnecessary, but quite fun things, we came upon the orchids. I said." You should throw those, at least then someone can use them for decorating." Mandy actually thought that was a good idea. See I do have some. So I Tied the bottom, with ribbon, and added, you guessed it, buttons. It is definately unique. That is what she is going for. I would say that this wedding will be Traditional, with an earthy feel. Is that possible. I don't know what makes buttons earthy, Maybe the birds make it earthy, and there will be curly willow on the cake and her bouquet, and in the arrangements at the reception. We are almost there, we have 5 days.
1 comment:
Oh, you're sharing! I really like the button theme. It looks like fun. I can't wait to see the wedding. somebody ought to video the kiss and put it on their blog or You-tube so we can see. Just an idea...
Post a Comment