Friday, February 26, 2010
Computer wars.
I find it increadably funny that my wonderful husband and I spend time together side by side. Talking to each other on the facebook chat, so the kids can't hear what we're saying. I guess as sad as this is, this is our new way of flirting. Maybe it even qualifies as a date. So we are watching Wild Hogs, over the top of our competers. I am blogging, and Karl is writing his devo for his friends. We have become so romantic. I might add that Shane is complaining about how we are always on the computer. What he doesn't know about Mommy's and Daddy's is that we have become quite proficient at multitasking. I am not saying this behavior is right, and I don't intend to make it a habit. So I must say so long for now, and attend to my son.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like a great idea! Kuddos to inventive romance among parents. (I am a friend of Martha's. Sorry for just barging in over here...)
Don't be sorry, Tracy. I often wonder if anyone ourside Martha is reading. Thanks for commenting.
I think James and I should have matching computers. We could play online games together with no pieces to pick up and put away. :)
Hi Tracy!
Post a Comment