Amanda is preparing for her wedding. The date is set for March 5th. The dress is being paid for, but picked out none the less. Everything is set. Venue, check, Church, check. Rings, check, flowers, check, Premarital counelling, check. Now for the invitations. Amanda is very creative. She went to Hobby Lobby, and found a stamp. worded everything just so, and put together lovely invitations with her betrothed. I am always impressed by my children, and how they do things. I don't always agree, and it may not come easy, But it always works out in the end. I am sure that is because they trust in the Lord as they go about living. Mandy and I have not agreed on everything during this time, and she has had some very stressful moments. She knows what she likes and does not wish to waver from that. That is OK, I only want to help, this is her journey. I pray that her day is just what she wants it to be. Christ centered, and full of love. I love Mandy, and Eric is a good choice for her. I will be honest, I did not think he was the one she should be with, but when I stepped back, and gave it to God. He, dicides Who and What , and When. Not me. Eric is a strong Christian, and Hard worker, and he Loves Amanda very much. I will be proud to call him my son. I will keep you posted on how thing come together for the big day. Oh let me not forget to tell you that I found a dress for myself. A wedding shop is going out of business, and I was able to get a five hundred dollar dress for thirty dollars, I will take a picture and let you see it.woopee
t
3 comments:
You have always been one to get a great deal. I'm sure your dress is gorgeous and, if some of my children have their way, maybe I will get to see you wear it.
If it helps at all, Bethany and I didn't see eye to eye on everything either. Give and take is the solution. We had a beautiful wedding here four years ago and Mandy's day will be blessed also.
Our family just keeps growing!
It's a God thing. He is always watching my back. I would love, love, love to see you for the wedding. I so appreciate your comments. Is this how this works. Thank you for the encouragement. I love you.
Yes, this is how it works. See? We're talking!
Post a Comment