Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Feet can be Beautiful.



 ROMANS 10:14-15
How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in?  And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard?  And how can they hear without someone preaching to them?  And How can they preach unless they are sent?  As it is written.  "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"

I hear Jesus call to me
"There's work for you to do."
I see many hurting souls.
"Come show them life anew."
You must reap the Harvest.
of those who search for Me."
I still hear Him calling:
"From sin I'll set you free."
God, why must I be the one?
Why are You calling me?
"Because they need your help, My child."
Then hear am I, send me.
I always wanted beautiful feet.  My feet are not ugly, and mangled, but they are cracked and rough, from wandering barefoot for too many years.  I have been called  to go help.  It may only be one little girl who needs my help.  Or an old man who is lost and needs an arm.  But I have been called, and those who need me, need only my help, not someone elses.  I am here at this time in this moment, because our Father has a job for me to do that only I am suited for.  If I do not answer and go, My feet will continue to be rough and cracked from wandering aimlessly.  I must prepare my feet for work.  My heart for His work.  If they are to hear and If they are to call on Him, then I must be there to Tell them the Good News.  It is time to get up and Go.  I must prepare my beautiful feet now.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Break out the lotion! I gotta get my feet ready too!!!

Unknown said...

I will wash, and lotion your feet, It would be an honor. You are my only follower, and I appreciate your reading my babbling. I am going to figure out how to respond to your blog too.