THE EYES OF YOUR UNDERSTANDING BEING ENLIGHTENED THAT YOU MAY KNOW WHAT IS THE HOPE OF HIS CALLING...EPHESIANS 1:18
I have come to a fork in the road. I feel God's call to serve. I recognize His voice, and know it is Him. I don't want to ponder over the what-ifs,or whys. Neither question my ability. I don't want to worry about timing or the future. I am simply waiting to say YES. When the mighty winds blow, He will miraculously place them at my back. When the floods begin to rage, He may tell me to keep paddling in faith, believing, while He calms the seas.
God's calling is sure. I don't have to worry about making a way. If it is His will, He works all things out in His own perfect way, and timing. He calls us through, around, over, and under to serve. No foe can stop us, no poverty can starve us, no evil can diminish His call. For He has a glorious plan! So just say, YES.
In the chruch... How shall I serve
In the body... How shall I serve
In this family... How shall I serve
In this life ...How shall I serve
How shall I serve you OH LORD
I will wait to hear your voice
I am ready
YES LORD
YES LORD
YES LORD
I await your call...How shall I serve you.
1 comment:
I find myself constantly struggling with my own willingness to do whatever He might ask. I pray one day to be able to speak the word of Job with a pure heart; "Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him."
Post a Comment