SHHHHH!!!! I am at work right now. Along with Homeschooling,Cakedecorating, Cleaning Dr. offices Managing my home, and gardening. I work in a Chiropractors office. This week I am working more than normal. I put in 7-12 hours a week. This week it is 27 hours. Spring break for NM students, means vacation for the regular workers (I'm irregular). I am still Home schooling this week as we have had multiple breaks this year. Today I work until noon, then I am going to go and play with my kids. We need another break. Have a great spring like day. It is so beautiful here.
2 comments:
Shhh! It is beautiful here too but a few "little things" are keeping me inside. Good thing I spent some time outside earlier. I raked my garden!
Shhh... Your secret is safe with me as long as you don't tell anyone that I still have dishes in my sink! (PS You sound busier than I am...)
Post a Comment