
I really love it when the whole family gets together to hang out, and eat, and play together.

All the beautiful faces, and the silly little firsts , like Beckets first Mcdonalds hamburger.
Abby always taking pictures, and making sure she is in front of the camera. She is such a ham.

Mandy all grown and married. She is doing so well, adjusting to a new husband, and home. She makes me proud, working at being a Godly young wife, and taking on a new job. I am glad she is surrounded by wonderful friends, and a family that loves her very much.

Shane is in the zone. He loves a good meal. I enjoy watching him. He is so funny. What a blessing God has given us. Our house is filled with laughter, and a kid with a heart of gold.

Jason waited a long time to get a Niece or Nephew. He loves Beckett, and Beckett loves Jason.

Victoria is a great mother. Along with her desire to please God, and be a Godly wife. She also took on Beckett. He is now walking, and moving around pretty fast. Tori is chasing him, and waiting for son number two, who will arrive in May. I can't wait to meet him.

Noah, what can I say, there is not much of him, but he is a live wire. I love when he comes to play with me.

Eating together as a family is so much fun. I don't think we get through a meal without someone blowing milk out their noses. Always a good time.

This is Hammy. Te Patriarch of the family. He is so serious most of the time. But when he relaxes he can let what little hair he has, down. I love that mug for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment