Monday, March 2, 2009

I want to tell you about my man. He came into my life quite by surprise. He loved me unconditionally, and I love him the same. God has blessed me so much through him. I have learned to be streadfast in my love for the Lord, and in my relationships. He has loved me through some really tough times, and is so faithful to his family. My babe, is so funny, I love how he is like a bulldog. He defends us, and can scare anyone with his nostril flair of total rejection, and stare of death. AND YET... My beloved is a teddy bear. He is so full of grace, and understanding. When I get angry at the kids for something they have done, or haven't done, and I am ready to ground them for life. In swoops Dad. He calms me down, talks to the kids, and peacefully convinces them. He tips his hat to the older generation, has total respect of those who have fought for our freedom, and Loves the Lord with all his might. I love him so very much, and I want the world to know, I AM THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD.... BETTER YET BLESSED BEYOND ALL ELSE.

1 comment:

Martha said...

Hannah doesn't think he looks scary at all.