CRAZY FUN.
That's the only way that describes this cake. JeNee is the lovely young lady who inspired this cake, and like JeNee, this cake is colorful, fun, and OH SO CREATIVE. There was no way I could have ever imagined that God would bless me through something as common as baking and decorating cakes. I had been blessed to know JeNee through the mid-school youth ministry at church. Through that I've been able to meet so many great families. Getting to know JeNee's family, her dad (Dominic), her mom (Nichol), and her oh so cute sisters has been great. Kim
2 comments:
This cake was the center of attention at JeNée's party! It was beautiful, whimsical, and absolutely delicious! We have been truly blessed by you! We are so thankful God has put you in our path!
Thank you simply isn't enough Kim! You have an amazing God-given talent!
Besides JeNée of course, this cake took front and center at the party!!
Thank you Kim! You are truly a blessing!
Post a Comment