Thursday, January 1, 2009

Time flies






Amazing, Didn't I just say Christmas is here, Was it not yesterday I talked about setting up the tree, and trimming the house. Well It's gone, We baked and baked. We celebrated Jesus Birth, and we shared great moments with friends and family, and it's gone. Since Christmas, since it was so long ago, My baby turned nine. We saw a new movie, I have had a date with three old friends, and packed up Christmas, and all the trimmings. I even had time to do a little after Christmas shopping. I am now ready for next Christmas, I have my cards, and paper, and a few new decorations. I even got to spend New Years Eve with three hundred mid-schoolers. We had a robo-jam. A robot costume, dodge ball dodging, party, with relays, swimming, and noodles to beat each other with. There was enough pizza to make you want to give up eating pizza for the new year. I have been so very busy, and I have enjoyed every minute of it. One of the things I really love these days, is the devotionals my beloved is writing for the men he loves at our church.. He always takes the time to read them to me before sending them out. Karl is reading them to me to see what I think, and if there are any changes he needs to make, but what he doesn't know is how much I am fed by his words. He takes Gods word, and shares how it applies to him and our lives. What God has done in his and our lives, He is humble and honest, and his wife loves him more than words can say.

1 comment:

Martha said...

So, does life slow down, or does the chaos just continue with different activities? Remember when life was simple? Ahh, neither do I!