Monday, October 20, 2008

recovering from an amazing weekend

It is Monday morning and I am recovering from a great, but hard, weekend. I am very sore from overdoing this weekend. This does not surprise anyone who knows me. I was able to go to church. Saw friends, and lots of people did not recognise me in the wheel chair. It took a lot out of me. I realized the trees have turned color its beautiful. The air is crisp, and the smell of fall is in the air. I love this time of year. The drama on Saturday night simply wore me out, and for those of you who were wondering, the police was firm but nice about it. I guess I don't look like much of a threat in my Big Dog shirt and crutches. I went to therapy,and my therapist said I am making good progress. I got muscle stem shock treatment. WOW!!! I even got to bring it home to do it every day if I need to. Karl and the kids better behave or I will use it on them. Just turn up the dial, and set them straight. The therapist said I will be able to put pressure on my foot November 10th. Maybe off the crutches by Christmas. I have my work cut out for me. I look forward to drawing strength from God, because I have none. In my weakness He is made strong.

1 comment:

Martha said...

What does muscle stem shock treatment do?