Sunday, October 26, 2008
good days and bad days
Today... was a bad day. I woke up very sore. My leg is hurting and I feel down. I should be going to church today, but I don't think I could make it through a service. I am sure we all have days when we just don't feel very good about out selves or our situations. Thing is we don't usually talk about it. We hide out and wait for it to pass,, or we suck it up and buck up. I listened to a couple of sermons that Jason put on my ipod, and prayed a bit hoping this would pass. By 4: oo I still felt bad. I took a bath, looked at myself in the mirror, ( THIS DID NOT HELP) and proceeded to cut my hair off. This is the shortest it has been since I was in the third grade. This did not make me feel better, but now I don't have to deal with the tangles. You know what I love though. Tomorrow I will wake up and feel great. That is what I love about My God. He loves me and I get to start all over tomorrow. Only without hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
"That is what I love about My God. He loves me and I get to start all over tomorrow."
Amen!
I love you! Hope the sun is shining for you today.
What did you do? I'm in the process of sending Jason and Stacy to take a pic for me so I can see.
I want to see too!
"berfski!"
(What kind of comment verification is that?)
I hope you felt better the next day!
P.S. Hi Auntie Kim
"prouse"
Post a Comment