Saturday, July 5, 2008




I am recovering from my electrocution experience, taking all the jokes and new nick names in stride. I made my first paid wedding cake today. Then came time for delivery. I pull out the map, and see that it is near a familiar picnic ground. No problem. Karl at the helm . I at the cake patrol in the back of the van, we proceed to our destination. Oh My destination is two miles down mountain terrain bumpy four wheel drive type mountain road. I held on for dear life. What should have taken 10 minutes took about 30. And every muscle in my body was puckered. That was intense. It made it settled a bit but we made it. unbelievable. God is so good.

2 comments:

Martha said...

The cakes are gorgeous. I'm so glad you survived not only the electricution (That was scary!) but the ride to the reception as well.

Tori said...

You are astounding! Maybe I think mine suck because I compare them to yours. By the way, I have that birthday I was telling you about and I think it's going to be for several hundred... HELP! also, I left my smoother there (for fondant) I was so frustrated trying to smooth out the frosting!!!!! Please send it