
we had picnics in the park. Noah got tired and took out big brother. Pow to the eye.

this is DOG. pronounced deogee He is the best dog I have ever had.

Oh if you could only get a look at those teeth. He has such a wonderful smile, and the heart to go with it.

My boy Austin, Man is he growing up fast. He is now taller than I Which is not saying much, but his feet are bigger than dad's He is hoping to be as tall as uncle James.
s.

Poppi has such fun with the kids. he carried Aiden forever, because his feet hurt. He felt like he was super man because he had his poppi all to himself.

Eion is so serious most of the time I love to catch him when he relaxes and goofs off. He really is quite the ham. I sure love that boy

OK I bet your wondering, what is this conservative boy up to. 80's themed weekend. Moms hair was even bigger, and bluer, if you could imagine that. I will look for pics

This was so funny, watching the boys be boys

He always puckers his lips,. I call him my ducky.

Need I say more. She is amazing If only I had half her cuteness, I could get away with anything. I try to make sure she knows it is what she is on the inside that counts otherwise her head couldn't get through the door.


He looks just like Aiden and Jason. Its amazing how genes work
He always trys act so tough. He really is just so cute.
1 comment:
I lived through the 80's and I don't recall anyone I knew dressing quite like that!
Post a Comment