Thursday, June 26, 2008
Busy week. I have 6 kids under 13, and I love it. we went to VBS, in the morning and had lunch in the park with great friends. when we got home we empties the pool in the back yard, had a mud fight, and showered with the hose. We needed that I might add. the kids are jumping on the trampoline, napping and crawling on the floor. I am taking this moment to catch everyone up on a day in the life, as it were. these are short and few and far between. Karl is in Taos untill tomorrow night. I miss him. Jason and Stacy are having fun on the beach of SanDiego. I am so glad they got to do this. Tori and Johnny are at camp this week in Montana. Boy do I miss talking to Tori every day. I know they are having a great time I f you see this tori I love you. I actually got called away for the last 2 hours, Kid stuff. Well I better take care of business. Love to all Kim
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love those times too. Loved having my and my sister's kids here together, a few I babysit and its just like old times! Oh, how I wish you weren't so far away.
Post a Comment