Sunday, June 15, 2008

silly girls, having fun. Wow how time flies
this is the graduation cake/cakes, for Tori. The foundation is the Bible, Tori enjoyes Greek Mythology, ie: the Iliad, Hard to read is Business Two, and Her favorite class that she took three years running, is Pilates. It was fun to see peoples reaction to this cake.
My Girls, Abby is fure going to miss her big sister. So is her mommy.
Tori graduates, and now we count down to the big move, lots of tears.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

fure mmmmm, do you think I meant sure???

Martha said...

I'm fure you did. (You can edit your posts, I do it all the time.)

I will cry along with you. When Jim left here, he cried. Now that was really hard, to watch my grown up boy sob like a little guy... It will be okay, she's not a lone and you have blogs to keep in touch. :)

Martha said...

Hi Auntie Kim! I love you!

Tori said...

you need to blog more so I can know what's going on!!! and If you blogged more, then you'd read more blogs, then YOU'D know what's going on here! I love you! :-)

Martha said...

Yes, I'll have to agree with Tori. We want to know what's going on there too.