Tuesday, August 4, 2009
Consistantly inconsistant
I don't have many followers of my blog, but those who know me know I am consistant. I can be depended on at all times to be ( in) consistant. I started this blog so that I can keep family up to date on all that is going on in our lives. When Tori moved to Montana, I thought she would be less homesick if she knew what was going on, and got pictures on a simi regular basis. Well, true to form I have not kept up. Oh I try, and then I forget. But the intention is there. You know what they say about that don't you? The last post was all about Abby's recital. We went to Texas, and had a great time with friends we consider family. I made a cake, my best so far, and the first with sparklers. We swam fished went tubing, and just had a great time. Before we left Texas, Austin was asked to stay behind and do an apprentisship in a machine shop owned by my best friend and her husband. I thought, as did he, that this was an oppertunity of a lifetime. So Austin stayed behind. Wow what an experience. As we were leaving, we got a call that my dad was in a coma after surgery. Thus begins a whole new adventure. I left my camera at home so I have no pictures of my own to share, but hope to get some soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I loved the cake! And the sparklers too. It is exactly the kind of cake my boys would like. I just don't know how I could bring myself to cut into it.
(Try copying and pasting the pictures from Facebook into your own computer. Maybe you can post them that way.)
Post a Comment