Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Life is so exciting.





I made this blog so that family could keep up with all the Garcia activity. I am the first to admit that I do not keep up with it so well. Life has been quite eventful. I found out I am going to be a grandmother. My Daughter Tori, and Her Husband Johnny, are expecting a baby in late Oct. I am very excited for them. I just received a picture of the baby bump. I just wish she lived close so we could share every moment. They live in Montana. Beautiful country. I understand why moving back to New Mexico is not in the cards right now. All though New Mexico Has much better weather. I have been making lots of cakes, and enjoying the challenges that people throw my way. I have been asked to make a 3D horse, with grandma sitting on it for the 15th of May. A Super Mario cake for Aiden. Grandson number 2, and A graduation cake for my sisters step daughter. (this is not a sheet cake) Three tier, lots of fun, that one is at 3 on the sixteenth. That same morning I have to deliver A wedding cake to feed 150, A Champaign fresh fruit, sheet cake with whipped frosting, A birthday cake, and anniversary cake to the same wedding. This is a challanging month. Oh I also am making a rubber duck on a graduation cap. The duck will have a birthday hat on. That one is due the Monday before the rest Cake business is doing OK as you see. I have also been sick and so havethe kids. Next year I am not going to forget to get our flu shots. I got another surprise a couple weeks ago. I found out my son Jason, and his wife Stacy are expecting their forth child, around Christmas. unbeleivable how blessed I am. Jason is beginning a church plant at my house this week.. It will look like a neighborhood fellowship for a while, but I am super stoked to be a part of spreading Gods word with my son. Life is busy, and I am up for the challenge. I love my Lord my Family, and my beloved husband who put up with me. I think that will catch you up for a little bit.

2 comments:

Martha said...

I love the pictures and the update! I miss you guys so much!!!
A second generation is growing up apart, so sad.

Your cake business sounds wild and crazy, but fun. One day you're really going to need that vacation we like to talk about.

Can't wait to hear that somebody on your side gets a baby girl.

I love you!

Martha said...

PS- We have plants at our church too, but we usually leave them there. (hahahaha...)