I sweat over doing every cake. My joy really comes in being able to pray for a couple or a person having a special event. This cake was no different. I have been very sick for three weeks, and I knew this wedding was coming. The decoration on the cake is done with the finest tip a number 1. it really takes a steady hand. So I wanted to do my best for my bride. So I pray, and I pray. That they will have a peaceful time preparing for this day. That everything would fall into place, and mostly that they will have a wonderful God filled life together. But I am still sick. So I pray, Lord Help me, I can not do this by myself. Can you give me peace about this. Can you bring me a steady hand, and in the end, can you help me deliver it without dropping it. ( A decorators worse nightmare.) I want you to know. I slept very well the night before this cake was due. No coughing, sniffing, or insomnia. I slept like a baby. ( you know, I have had six kids, and this analogy, never made any sense to me. My kids never slept.) I woke with lots of time to spare. And the frosting just flowed so nicely. I praise God for being in every part of my life. I didn't even drop the cake.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
I sweat over doing every cake. My joy really comes in being able to pray for a couple or a person having a special event. This cake was no different. I have been very sick for three weeks, and I knew this wedding was coming. The decoration on the cake is done with the finest tip a number 1. it really takes a steady hand. So I wanted to do my best for my bride. So I pray, and I pray. That they will have a peaceful time preparing for this day. That everything would fall into place, and mostly that they will have a wonderful God filled life together. But I am still sick. So I pray, Lord Help me, I can not do this by myself. Can you give me peace about this. Can you bring me a steady hand, and in the end, can you help me deliver it without dropping it. ( A decorators worse nightmare.) I want you to know. I slept very well the night before this cake was due. No coughing, sniffing, or insomnia. I slept like a baby. ( you know, I have had six kids, and this analogy, never made any sense to me. My kids never slept.) I woke with lots of time to spare. And the frosting just flowed so nicely. I praise God for being in every part of my life. I didn't even drop the cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And it's beautiful too! Where were you when I got married?
Blogs are for conversing on. Talk to me.
Post a Comment