Monday, December 1, 2008

Here they are up close and personal. My new friends. For weeks we tried to get our relationship ironed out. Then I prayed. God I need your help on a simple little thing. You created man and woman, could you help me do the same on a smaller level, because mine keep looking, pretty scary. I left it up to Him, and in the morning Teri and I made these without a glitch. God cares about even the smallest fondant figurines. I love Him so.

4 comments:

Booba Juice said...

You do an amazing job!

Booba Juice said...

I grew up the oldest of seven, and yongest brother is only about to be eight. So, I have also enjoyed hearing about your wonderful family. Thanks for the wonderful comment! It is always nice to meet a fellow daughter of the King!

Martha said...

What beautiful cakes and fondant people! I'm glad you are having fun with the cake making and blessing others in the process. It's like a double blessing! When I get married will you do my wedding cake?

(Now, when you are signed in to blogger, press "comments", write "yes" in the box and hit "publish")

Megan said...

WOW those are awesome i wish i could do that they look exactly like sarah and drew