Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Friend

This is me and the worlds best friend. God wanted me to know who he was by giving me the most wonderful of his children. She loves me no matter what I do. I get it now,He loves me no matter what I do. She gives and gives, never expecting anything. Just like My lord He gives and gives. He gave It all. She makes me feel like I am the most special person in her life and if I were the only person left on this earth, she would be there for me. Just like my Lord. He is amazing.I am His special child. He knew me and knew I would not understand without experiencing it. So He gave me Shanna. I love to talk to Shanna, and spend time with Shanna, When I have a problem or am hurting, I call Shanna. I understand now that that is all God wants from me. I Desire to spend time with Him and seek Him and Run to Him because I know haw it feels to have that relationship Here. And I will go to him first when I need help, or am hurting. when I have exciting news and just to spend time every day with the one who loves me most and makes me feel so special that he stretched out his arms and died for me. ME because He loves me so much. Thank you Lord for the physical blessing of a friend who has my fathers eyes. So that I might know YOU.
Oh how refreshing to spend some time with a child loveing Him and showing him new things. water is so exciting to a baby. it is so new and splashy. Every day with a child is a blessing.

5 comments:

Martha said...

It is nice to finally be able to put a face to the name I have heard so many times throughout the years. I'm so glad God has given you a special friend.
"Shanna, it's nice to meet you!"

Bethany said...

Hi Auntie Kim! I just realized that you have actually been writing on here, so I did some catching up. Your cakes look amazing! I only hope they taste as good as they look :) Everyone is looking so grown up now (especially Austin)... I miss you guys! You need to come visit us now!

Martha said...

Of course the cakes taste as good as they look!

Hey, Kim, I am working on putting together a "Bucket List". Have you ever treid writing out all the things you want to accomplish before you die? I think I must either be the most boring person in the world. I don't know what to write. I thought maybe you would have some good ideas.

Martha said...

Never mind, I wrote the list without you. :)

Martha said...

Are you there, Auntie Kim? Give me an update or have Austin do it for you. Please.