Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A taste of my creations

Here are just some of my cakes!!!!



I love to decorate and get creative.

9 comments:

Tori said...

I tagged you! Check out my block to see what I mean.

Tori said...

I'm an idiot and wrote block instead of blog

Martha said...

Can I have a piece?

Bethany said...

Hey you creative, crazy lady! I love the work you are doing with your cakes. Spectacular!! And your profile picture is just delicious! We miss you!

Martha said...

Hurry, I'm getting hungry!
(please)

Martha said...

Are you still out there or did you fall into a cake? KIM! KIM! ARE YOU THERE?

Unknown said...

Hey everyone, I just found this sight again, thanks to Martha. I am fine I've been in Texas for two weeks. Love all yall. I am going to figure this out and maybe put new pics up sometimelove and kisses. Sad my baby is leaving for Mantana soon.

Martha said...

Yes, it is sad when they move away. I'll be thinking about you.

Booba Juice said...

I have really enjoyed looking at all of your cakes, and reading about your wonderful family! Thanks for sharing.